1. Favourite bronzer for Summer? Given that I’m a bronzer addict I couldn’t just choose one. My first choice has to be Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder in No.40. Not only is the packaging trés chic (it is Chanel after all), but the colour is spot on, imparting a healthy (matte) bronzed glow to the cheeks. The second choice had to be the Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing powder. It has a slight shimmer running through it, making it a nice alternative to Chanel’s more matte offering (and it’s a fraction of the price!).
2. Favourite summer lip product?
Again, a tie between two products! On most days I’d just slap on some Nuxe Reve de Miel and call it a day. But if I want something a bit more special, I’d opt for Chanel’s Rouge Coco Shine in Evasion, a sheer pretty peachy pink nude.
3. Pool or beach? I prefer the beach. Although I love chilling by the pool, there’s just something about the beach that just makes it better. I love the atmosphere, the saltiness of the sea… I don’t know. I just prefer the beach. I don’t even mind the sand (well, at first anyway!)
4. Must have styling product? A deep treatment conditioner without doubt. Sea salt + windy = hair catastrophe. I’ve been currently using the Tresemmé one and have been loving it!
5. Sun bathing or fake tan? If I’m bothered, I’ll fake tan and throughout most of the summer I am rocking a bit fake tan on the limbs to avoid looking too pasty. I’ve been using the Palmer’s Natural Bronze Gradual Tanner and received quite a few comments on how real my fake tan looks. Success. However, I do like to sunbathe (just a tiny bit!). Of course I slather on SPF 30 (sometimes SPF 50), just to impart a bit of healthy glow. Although I don’t tan my face.
6. Favourite summer drink? Hmm.. Malibu & lemonade, disaronno & lemonade, strawberry & lime kopperberg (or mixed fruits) are perhaps my go-to drinks during summer (and throughout the year too!)
7. Favourite summer nail polish? I don’t actually have a favourite ‘summer’ nail polish. I own so many nail polishes that I hardly ever wear one colour consecutively. One I’ve been reaching for quite a bit though has been Model’s Own Pink Bubblegum – an outrageously neon pink.
8. Any summer traditions? Not really. Other than going away on a family holiday (and a getaway with friends for the past 2 years), there’s no standard thing I do every year.
9. Favourite summer scent? I have 3 for this one (clearly, I’m not very good at narrowing things down!) My first choice is MAC’s Turquatic perfume (review here). Second up is Davidoff’s Cool Water for women. Both are very fresh, aquatic scents (as the names would suggest). Very refreshing and the perfect thing for summer. My third option is Jo Malone’s White Jasmine and Mint. Definitely different from anything else I own. It is also very fresh, but has a bit something different. Not quite sure how to explain it. Just give it a sniff if you’re ever by a Jo Malone counter.
10. Favourite BBQ food? I don’t think I have a favourite. Not fussy on the food front. I’d eat anything! If I had to choose it would have to be a nicely grilled polish kiełbasa (sausage) with lot’s of mustard and ketchup. Yum.
11. Favourite summer-proof product? This one was easy. The Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer in Light (full review here). Cannot live without this product!
12. Any summer plans? Well, since I’m quite late doing this tag, I’ve already been to Barcelona with my best friends, and Austria with my family. So, I’m going to spend the rest of summer chilling with my friends and family. Have you done the I ♥ Summer TAG? If so, I’d love to read your answers too!